Pitch, Make Connections with, and Get Valuable Feedback from 10-20 Judges who are looking for early stage investments (Seed to Series B).
You have 10 Min to make it happen:1 min Set Up/BreakDown; 6 min Presentation; 3 min Q&A and Feedback with VCs.
A startup "Presenter" ticket gets you admission for up to two team members and information of how to focus your presentation to maximize likelihood of receiving financing.
Looking to learn how to Pitch to Investors, want to know about the newest Startups before everyone else, or looking to Network with Startups and Investors? Sign up for a "To Watch" Ticket.
The Winning Startups for the evening will also receive:
1) 1 Hour Free Legal Consultation from Sheppard Mullin.
2) Workville, NYC's best coworking space is expanding! We are adding an additional floor in our centrally located luxury building with terraces, 1412 Broadway. Our new floor will accomodate teams up to 25, and we can do customized buildouts for teams up to 200!
We like to be flexible to your needs, so the winner of StrtupBoost's event can choose 1 of 3 options:
Up to 6 people on your team can use a month of free Friday's at Workville.
Up to 6 people on your team can use a consecutive week of free space.
Cofounders (i.e.: 2 people) can use a consecutive month of free space at Workville.
3) 1 hour sales strategy consultation with Harbinger. Harbinger has worked with countless startups to help develop and implement growth strategies, and the grand prize winner will receive free advice on how to accelerate sales.
1) One hour free consultation on "Communication tactics for more powerful and compelling pitches," with Chuck Garcia, Amazon best selling author of A CLIMB TO THE TOP: Leadership & Communication Strategies to Take Your Career to New Heights.
2) Yale Club Rooftop Terrace Dinner for Two - hosted by R&D Tax Savers, an inter-disciplinary firm which specializes in helping start-up companies take full advantage of R&D Tax Credits.
3) Bond Collective, a hospitality-driven shared workspace provider, will be donating two weeks of office space to tonight's winner and one week to the runner up. The winners will get to choose a workspace location of their choice in Flatiron, Gowanus or the Financial District.
Gregg Jackowitz, Director of Sales at Bond Collective, will also provide the winner with a one hour sales strategy session. Gregg has an extensive background in sales and business development as the CEO and Co-Founder of PaidEasy, a mobile payment app that works directly with restaurant and bars point of sales system.